Paris a magnificent city, the mythical capital of European culture and
history, a concept in itself, attractive and daunting at the same time. It
is never just one dimension.
The Road Not Taken believes Paris is always a combination of two or more of the following elements:
– The physical City itself with its monuments and historical sites, its neighbourhoods, …
– The Paris museums: large and small, lesser and better knowns, their permanent collections and their temporary exhibitions, …
– The French art of living: culinary hotspots and tasting, the role of fashion, theatre and literature, …
– Paris today: its recent architecture, the contemporary art galleries, …
The Road Not Taken organises guided visits of Paris for individuals, families, groups and professionals. We will help you select a visit and fine-tune it to your specific wishes and needs.
These visits can be for example:
– A two hour visit of the highlights of a museum
– A half a day exploration of one of the emblematic neighbourhoods of Paris
– An afternoon of culinary tasting and food history
– A two days overview of Paris visiting a combination of museums, historical sites in and around Paris with a selection of cafés, restaurants and art galleries
Don’t hesitate to contact us to plan your upcoming meeting with Paris!
Flavia is a historian who after 10 years as a professional in PR and event management decided to go back to her first passion: guiding.
She studied and worked in Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, the United Kingdom, United States and China before coming back to the country where her parents first met: France.
She has Belgian and British nationality, speaks 5 languages and is a certified national guide in France (see FNGIC).
Flavia in the media:
RADIO 2, 3 January 2019 (in Dutch):